Mission Labels was established in October 2002 by Fiona Warwick, Dave Humphrey and Sue and Martin Gearing. The sole purpose of Mission Labels is to produce high quality self-adhesive labels for use across a large cross-section of industry sectors. Mission Labels has 11 full time members of staff and the ability to provide a rapid turnaround on urgent jobs. The in-house design, film and plate-making facilities enable instant response from instruction to finished product, dealing directly with the customer.
Producing labels for food retailers, cosmetic and household companies, as well as industrial and chemical organisations, Mission Labels provides a safe environment for label production on-site with state-of-the-art machines and is BRC Accredited.
Mission Labels can provide the following solutions:
- Plain white labels to 8-colour printing
- Water-based inks (specifically for the food industry)
- Colour reverse printing
- In-line laminating and varnishing
- Adhesive to suit all applications
- Print runs from 100-several million
- Large selection of cutter sizes and shapes
- Undercutting facilities
Read our Company History for more information about Mission Labels.